Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogger...

I should have known that my passion for makeup would lead to be more than a hobby...as a child, I would sit and draw face shapes just to "contour" with my mother's makeup. Holding down my baby brother to put makeup on him should have told everyone else the same thing...I was destined to do something with makeup.

So, here we are years later-I still have an addiction to makeup, color, and fashion. Now, I am fortunate enough to be paid to "play" with my habits!

In my mind, a new lipstick can change a woman's day, style, and self-esteem.

With my new blog, I will update with tips, tricks, trends, and photos of new styles and looks. Plus, this is a great way for me to showcase my work to the people who matter the most to me!

Enjoy!

XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment