Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Busy, Busy!!

The last few weeks have been busy (not that I am complaining), and I have such great news to blog about!!

My Spring Schedule is filling up quickly with photo shoots, weddings, and makeup classes-all things that I love doing, and can't do enough of! Next week the "Arnold Classic" will be in town, and many fitness models are requesting services!!

The last weekend in January, I conducted a skincare/makeup class for Kalie, a 13 year old girl just beginning her love for makeup! She was such a doll and I very much enjoyed working together. Two hours after beginning the lesson, I felt as though I have known her and her family for decades. Lessons are one of my favorite things to conduct-really teaching clients what colors work, how to make great selections in product, and chatting skincare make my heart skip a beat!
The lesson went so well that this Friday I am going back to work with her Aunt and a friend of their family! Most of my clients are referrals, this just happened to be a closer referral than typical :)

Valentine's Day weekend I worked my tail off "working the makeup" on the 168 Film Project short film "Perspective". Two days of shooting, gorilla style for a total of 26 hours of work! That's a great deal of makeup in 2 days! Look for photos from the funny and quick-witted Jeff Glasser of Nightwing Photography!

Now the fun stuff...Over this past weekend, I worked my magic with Eric Mull, a fashion and commercial print photographer out of Cleveland. I was asked to not only rock the makeup, but also style the hair and fashion-a two-fold compliment!! The shoot went even better than I could have asked for, and I worked with 5 AMAZING models, including Indianapolis Colts Cheerleader Tessa C! She is a true DOLL and a gem of a canvas!

I can't wait to showcase the photos from Eric. While shooting, he showcased a few of the snaps, and we really outdid ourselves-we had great canvases and props to work with (amazing models), but really brought our A-game in our respective arts!

Until next blog, keep your lipgloss on and reach for the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment