Friday, February 8, 2013

Getting married is a once in a lifetime experience and being THE bride for the day is a very special feeling!  When I think back to my wedding day, I wanted all eyes on me (and my hubby!!).

Last year, I was lucky enough to be a part of a record number of weddings.  2012 left a special place in my heart not only because of how many weddings I was able to be a part of, but also because of the incredible clients I was able to serve!

I am constantly thinking of ways to improve my clients' experience and leave a lasting impression on their special day! After a great deal of thought and careful consideration:

As of January 2013, I will only be working with ONE BRIDAL PARTY!  

This is a HUGE change in my model and I am thrilled to announce this move!

  • As a Makeup Artistry by Meg Bridal Beauty, you are the ONLY Bride for my day!  
  • When you book with Makeup Artistry by Meg, no need to book your start time (as most of my beauties book 6-9 months in advance).  Your start time can be finalized 8 weeks prior to your BIG day!
  • Need to add additional applications?!  The more the merrier!! 
  • Your wedding planners will thank you and thank me!! (trust me)
As an artist, my passion for the beauty I am able to create with such beautiful canvases is an honor!  Working with only a single bridal party per day will allow me to absorb the love that is all around and truly be in each moment with my bridal beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment