Monday, July 26, 2010

Rates and Services...New Updates

Hi Gals! I have had an increase of clients requesting a service menu, so here you go :)

Bridal Makeup Application: Waterproof, smudge proof makeup in your choice of either airbrush or traditional foundation for a flawless, finished look. Lashes are optional, but always recommended for the bride-to-be. Touch up lip gloss provided. $75.00

Bridesmaids and Mothers of the Bride/Groom: Waterproof, smudgeproof makeup in your choice of either airbrush or traditional foundation for a flawless, finished look. $50.00/person

Trial Applications: Never required, suggested for the Bride-to-be. $50.00/application

Lashes: Additional lashes, excluding the bridal application $10.00/person

Special Event Application: Waterproof, smudgeproof makeup in your choice of either airbrush or traditional foundation. $50.00/application

Makeup Parties or Events: Please email for more details.

Travel Fees: Inside Franklin County, no fees applied. Please email for travel rates outside of Franklin County.

Thank you,
MM

2 comments:

  1. How can I contact you? I would like to see your availability for my wedding. I didn't see any contact information on Facebook. Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenni!
    Feel free to email me at makeupartistrybymeg@hotmail.com.
    Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete