Monday, June 28, 2010

YWCA of Columbus Event

What a great evening?! I partnered with the YWCA of Columbus for their "Girl's Night Out" event held at the M/I Homes Center. I rather enjoyed being the go-to gal for any and all questions related to makeup colors, applications, brands, etc.
I am all about the connection I make with my client, and this was a fabulous evening full of great connections! The party ended at 7:30, but I was fortunate enough to have Q & A sessions going until 8:15!
For anyone who was at the event, I will be running a special promo through August 1st, 2010: Any makeup consultations/lessons booked at the special YWCA rate, a 10% donation will be made to the YWCA of Columbus! Mention code YWCA when reserving your appointment!
Thanks again to all of the lovely ladies at the YWCA, and a special thank you to Courtney Carrigan who is beyond fabulous!
XOXO
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment